2020 CSA SHARES ARE NOW SOLD OUT!
The 2020 Season: May 11th through November 4th
CSA Season (sessions)
Our season is broken up into two sessions. You can sign up for the full season (both sessions) all at once or either of the two sessions individually. Space is limited. If you know you want to participate in both sessions, please sign up for the Full Season.
- Full Season is 24 weeks long, this includes two 12-week sessions, with a one week break between the two.
- Session ONE (12 weeks) is the week of May 11th through the week of July 27th
- Session TWO (12 weeks) is the week of August 10th through November 2nd
We offer one sized certified organic vegetable share, the Full Share. Members with a small household or those who do not eat as many vegetables may want to join up with a neighbor, co-worker or family member to split the full share.
- Full Vegetable Share is typically 6-9 items per week.
- Add-ons: We heard your feedback and have brought in other local producers who are in-line with our ideals for producing high-quality, healthy products. These local artisans and producers raise and create some of the best local foods we have tasted and we are excited to have the opportunity to offer these to you. The add-on producers have agreed to supply Common Harvest CSA members for the entire season. Like the vegetable share, add-ons are offered for each session (3 months) or the full year (6 months). Depending on the add-on you choose, you will pick up your add-ons along with your vegetables. Depending on the add-on, they will be distributed in weekly and/or monthly schedules. Please see the list below of the different add-ons, their pick-up schedule and pricing.
We have one Lawrence pick up site and one Kansas City site.
- Tuesdays, 3:30-6 pm: Lawrence pick up, at the Mellowfields Farm, 1551 N. 1550 Rd, 66046
- Wednesdays, 5:30-6:30 pm: Kansas City pick up, 75th and State Line
Members can pay in full at the beginning of the year or installments throughout the season. There are two installments per session and 4 installments for the entire season. All share prices include sales tax.
- Vegetable Share, $20 weekly, 6-8 items
- Full Season (24 weeks) $480
- One Session (12 weeks) $240
- Add-on Egg Share, Non-GMO fed, free range hens, supplied by Red Tractor Farm and SweetLove Farm
- Whole dozen, $5.50 weekly pick-up
- Full Season (24 weeks) $132
- One Session (12 weeks) $66
- Half Dozen, $3.00 weekly pick-up
- Full Season (24 weeks) $72
- One Session (12 weeks) $36
- Whole dozen, $5.50 weekly pick-up
- Add-on Flower Share, $16.50 weekly pick-up May 26th thru Oct 21st, Moon on the Meadow Farm
- Full Season (20 weeks) $330
- One Session (10 weeks) $165
- Add-on Bread Share, $8 loaf weekly pick-up, 1900 Barker Bakery & Cafe
- Full Season (24 weeks) $192
- One Session (12 weeks) $96
- Add-on Chicken Share, $20 Whole Roasting Chicken , 2x/month pick-up, SweetLove Farm
- Full Season (6 months) $240
- One Session (3 months) $120
- Add-on Pork Share, $50 bundle monthly pick-up, Stirring Soil Farm
- Full Season (6 months) $300
- One Session (3 months) $150
- Add-on Fermented Foods Share, $14 bundle monthly pick-up, Wild Alive Ferments
- Full Season (6 months) $84
- One Session (3 months) $42
Signups and Payment
Sign-ups will be offered to past members on 2/17/20 and go public on 2/24/20
- Common Harvest uses Member Assembler software for online signups. Member Assembler sends reminders when payment is due.
- Payment is available online through Member Assembler or by sending a check in the mail.
More Good Stuff
- E-Newsletter Each week we send a newsletter to the email address you supply in Member Assembler. The newsletter acts as a reminder to pick up your share and provides a list of possible vegetables that will be included in your share. We also provide recipes, storage tips and farm updates.
- Common Harvest CSA Facebook Page Each week's newsletter will also be posted to the Common Harvest page on Facebook. Farmers will also pass along additional information about farm happenings and recipes. Members are encouraged to share their own recipes and CSA pictures. If you follow the Common Harvest CSA Facebook Page, please check the "get notifications" box or you may not see all the posts.
- Swap Basket! If there's a vegetable you don't want, you can leave it in the basket and take something else from the basket.